TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE
Top Kitchen Design is a privately owned Calgary business specializing in the distribution of Granite and Quartz for the use of kitchen and vanity countertops as well as other building uses. We are committed to bring the nature to homes from around the world.
Expertise in selecting, procuring and supplying natural stone from around the world. Supplying high quality granite and quartz to home owners and home builders to fill a need in the local Albertan market. With over 10 years combined staff experience, specializing in kitchen, we have built the well-respected business that it is today.
- Competitive prices and we can match the lower price from other supplier
- 1 week turnaround from template to installation
- Fast service within 1 or 2 business day
We have relationships with suppliers around the world and able to provide our customers with the best selection and the highest quality stone products whether it is granite or quartz from the best quarries in the world at the lowest possible prices.
Based in Calgary, Alberta, Please take the time to visit our showroom and view our variety of natural and engineered stone products – you will be amazed and inspired by what is available.
GRANITE VS QUARTZ
Both quartz and granite require some kind of maintenance as follows:
- Wipe wet spills immediately, acidic liquids like: citrus juice, alcohol, vinegar or soda.
- Do not cut on countertop, always use a cutting board. Cutting directly on countertop will dull knives and will scratch the surfaces.
- Use placemats if hot or metal dishes are placed on them.
- Do not use harsh abrasive or chemical cleansers or acidic cleansers on your countertop.
- Use soft cloth to wipe surfaces instead of abrasive pads (steel wool) that might scratch the countertop.
However, granite does require more maintenance than quartz.
- Quartz: does not need initial or continued sealing.
- Granite: needs to be sealed upon installation, and then again on a regular basis (twice a year).